- Gayle Kimbrough, Principal
- Brett Niarchos, Deputy Principal
- Scott Esporite, Academy Principal (All 9th Grade Students)
- Tyler Adkins, Academy Principal (Last Names A-Gi)
- Jerad Buck, Academy Principal (Last Names Gl-Mo)
- Deb Pickering, Academy Principal (Last Names Mp-Z)
- Grade 9, Last names A - I
- Grade 9, Last names J - Mc
- Grade 9, Last names Md - Z
- Grades 10 - 12, Last names A - Da
- Grades 10 - 12, Last names Db-Gi
- Grades 10 - 12, Last names Gl-Hz
- Grades 10 - 12, Last names I-Mo
- Grades 10 - 12, Last names Mp-Sl
- Grades 10 - 12 Last Names Sm-Z
Academic Letter is a GlenOak program that aims to encourage and recognize students who cultivate traits that lead to success: Character, Scholarship, Leadership, and Service.
- No unexcused absences
- No disciplinary referrals
- Students must have a 3.0 or higher GPA at two academic checkpoints:
- At the end of the 1st semester
- At the end of the 3rd nine weeks
- Meet deadlines of Academic Letter Requirements
- Submit all information by April 1. SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Complete 30 hours of community Service from June 1-April 1 of academic year
- Submit information on the Academic Letter Form
- Teacher aide community service is capped at 5 hours. DUE on April 1.
Check below for updates and important reminders for the class of 2023. If you have any questions, please call us at GlenOak High School at 330-491-3800.
Cap and Gown Information: Order deadline: November 4, 2022.
- Senior Packets were mailed home. You may also view everything online at Jostens.com.
- Order now to get your senior clothing right away; rest comes later in spring.
- Cap and Gown orders may be placed:
- With the Jostens Rep on ORDER DAY: Tue, Sept. 27, during lunches
- Online at Jostens.com
- By mail or phone with the local Jostens office
- Order must be received by Nov. 4 deadline avoid Cap/Gown late fees and guarantee you receive your school’s Official Announcement design.
Questions? Please contact us. Jostens by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 330-877-4700.
Class of 2023 Graduation Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7pm at Bob Commings Field at GlenOak High School. Each graduate will receive 10 graduation tickets. Tickets will be picked up by the student in their academy office in May. Students must complete the senior survey before they pick up their tickets.
Check back for important reminders for the class of 2023!
Building Access/Parking Lot Zones/Student Drop Off & Pick Up
Zone 1: GlenOak Visitors Only. Idling prohibited
Zone 2: Library and Cosmetology; 24/7
- Zone 3: Staff Parking and Bus Drop/Pick Up Only; 6:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Zone 4: Ticket Purchase, Student Lot and Parent Drop off/pick up only
- Zone 5: Student parking only; 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Door 17 only
Door 1: Students are permitted with parent only 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
Athletic Event Ticket purchase:
Zone 4: use Door 17
Part-time or full-time work permits may be obtained in the main office or academy offices.
A physical is not required by the school issuing the permit.
Please note, past attendance may influence whether or not the student receives a work permit at the discretion of an administrator. 18
Work permits will be processed in a maximum of two days.