Eagle Nation Magazine is designed to deliver news and information about our community to every household and business in our community.
Eagle Nation Magazine is mailed directly to nearly 29,000 homes and businesses in the greater Plain Township quarterly. In addition to all of Plain Township, this circulation covers areas including sections of North Canton City, Canton City, Lake, and Jackson Townships. With an estimated readership of well over 81,000 people, your promotion is sure to be seen by a diverse population of decision-makers that can use your products and services at home and around the office. If you are interested in running an ad with the Eagle Nation Magazine, please contact Mary Beddell at email@example.com to place an ad.
Eagle Nation Submission Schedule
Eagle Nation Magazine will be printed four times during the school year. Below is a list of dates that submissions need to be turned in by:
|Issue:||Submission Due Date:||Tentative Mail Date:|
|Fall 2022||August 26||October 21|
|Winter 2023||January 24||November 29|
|Spring 2023||April 5||February 8|
|Summer 2023||June 13||April 17|
For best results, digital artwork should be supplied conforming to the following specifications.
• Images should be EPS, JPG, PDF, TIF format
• 300 dpi resolution at full size.
• All screen and printer fonts should be included and images must be embedded.
• Plain Paper has the capability to read files created in most popular software titles, however, some conversion may be required to make artwork conform to the above specifications.
• Plain Local Schools and any affiliates cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in reproduction of files not conforming to the above specifications.
Federal Law prohibits Plain Paper from carrying ads containing insurance, credit cards, and travel agents. The Plain Local Schools Board of Education reserves the right to reject any press release or advertisement based on content. All advertising art and editorial content is copyright protected and cannot be used without express written permission. The publisher and its affiliates are not liable for damages arising out of errors in advertisements beyond the amount paid for the ad.