To schedule a registration appointment for new student registration please call the school your child will attend. Click here for a full list of schools. Not sure which school your child will attend, contact us at the Plain Local Schools Administration Office at 330-492-3500 with any questions.
The following documentation is required for registration:
- Proof of residency such as an electric bill, rental agreement, home purchase agreement, etc.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Students immunization record.
- Custody papers if applicable.
Other helpful documents:
- IEP or other special education placement information.
- Records from previous school(s) attended including report card.
Click here for a list of all schools and contact information. Plain Local Schools is has a campus of nine school buildings that house over 6,000 students.
- GlenOak High School (Grades 9-12)
- Oakwood Middle School (Grades 7-8)
- Glenwood Intermediate School (Grades 5-6)
- Avondale Elementary (Grades K-4)
- Barr Elementary (Grades K-4)
- Frazer Elementary (Grades K-4)
- Middlebranch Elementary (Grades K-4)
- Taft Elementary (Grades K-4)
- Warstler Elementary (Grades K-4)