Families in our community are able to pick up meals this summer available to all children ages 1-18 each Monday at Glenwood Intermediate School. Curbside pick-up. Families will receive meals for the week including five breakfasts and five lunches for their child.
- WHO: Children ages 1-18 in our community
- WHERE: Glenwood Intermediate School 1015 44th Street NW Canton, OH 44709 Door #2
- WHAT: Meals for the week including five breakfasts and five lunches
- WHEN: Mondays this summer
- TIMES: 8:00am-9:00am
- DATES: June 7-August 9, 2021 *Please note: In observation of the July 4th holiday meals will be available for pick up Tuesday, July 6, 2021.
No pre-registration required. Meals will be passed out first come, first serve. Questions? Contact Child Nutrition Director Jennifer Rex at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meals are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Plain Local is sponsoring these programs at each location and will provide the meals and will be reimbursed by the USDA. This institution is an equal opportunity employer.