Welcome to Career Tech at GlenOak High School! We are excited to start the school year with you!
Here are a few reminders:
- All Green & Gold Team GlenOak students should follow their schedule as assigned and attend their Career Tech classes each day as scheduled.
- Emergency Fire Science JUNIORS meet on a Green Day schedule (Monday/Tuesday/every other Friday)
- JUNIOR START DATE FOR THIS CLASS IS AUGUST. 31, 2020.
- Non-GlenOak students will begin on Thursday, August 27, 2020. You will be dropped off at Door 17 or at Oakwood Middle School (Auto/Horticulture). We will escort you to your classroom on the first day. As a reminder, masks are required.
- GlenOak students going OUT to Jackson, Lake, and Hoover will begin on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
- You will be assigned to a study hall until August 27.
- You will continue to follow your Green/Gold Team or Eagle Online schedule beginning on Monday, August 24, 2020.
- If you are participating with Eagle Online, and have transportation, then you may attend your Career Tech Program at the assigned time and leave after. You must sign in and out at Door 17.
- If you have a Green/Gold Schedule and do NOT have transportation during the school day on your remote days, you will be assigned a study hall to work on your remote assignments.
- All shuttle busses to Oakwood (Auto, Horticulture), Jackson, Lake, and Hoover will meet at Door 17 for pick-up and drop-off. Please be on-time and remember to sign in and out.
If you have any questions, please contact :
Leigh Anne Kummer