Ohio Department of Education Website
On this site, students can access tutorial resources, a practice assessment, and scoring rubrics for State Assessments.
Follow the instructions below to access:
- Click on the Resources tab
- On the Student Practice Resources folder near top left click on the Student Tutorials and Tools link to access many resources that will explain the multiple types of questions that will be seen on the State Assessment
- Click on the Student Practice Site link to access a practice test for Social Studies (grades 4, 6, 10, and 11) or Science (grades 5, 8, and 9)
- Click the Sign In button
- Select your desired grade from the drop down menu
- Click the green Yes button. Note: You do not need to input any personal information whatsoever.
- Select the link to take the practice PBA (i.e., "Start G4 SocStudies PBA" or “Start Phys Science PBA")
- Go back to the same screen as above take the practice EOY (i.e., select "Start G4 SocStudies EOY" or “Start Phys Science EOY”)