New to the district?
Here's how to register to become an Eagle.
In response to COVID-19, we have adapted our registration process. Parents of students new to the Plain Local School District should begin the registration process by completing this Registration Questionnaire, once the questionnaire is completed someone from our principal team will reach out by phone or email to schedule a time to complete our full registration form.
The following documentation is required for registration:
• Custody papers if applicable.
• Proof of residency such as an electric bill, rental agreement, home purchase agreement, etc.
• Student’s birth certificate
• Student’s immunization record
Other helpful documents:
• IEP or other special education placement information
• Records from previous school(s) attended including report cards