GlenOak High School 24-Hour Attendance Report Line
For your convenience, you can report an absence, tardy or early dismissal using the following 24-hour attendance lines.
9th Grade Academy
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3831
- House Secretary: 330-491-3945
*Grades 10-12 are organized by Student's Last Name
Last Name beginning with A-Da
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3811
- House Secretary: 330-491-3872
Last Name beginning with Db-M
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3821
- House Secretary: 330-491-3837
Last Name beginning with N-Z
- Attendance Line: 330-491-3841
- House Secretary: 330-491-3907
Attendance Reminders: Students should be called off to their Academy Secretary by 8:00 am the morning of the absence. If no call is received, a note to excuse the absence must be brought in the next day. No make-up work is permitted for an Unexcused Absence.
Parent ID for pick-up: In the event there is a building-wide dismissal during the school day, parents are required to have identification when they pick their son or daughter up at school.