October 7, 2020,
Plain Local Community,
I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying this beautiful Ohio fall weather. As we get closer to completing the first nine weeks of the 20-21 school year, please review important updates below:
Second nine weeks commitment form:
Families must log in to Final Forms by the end of the day today, Wednesday, October 7 to indicate if they intend to enroll in face-to-face or Eagle Online for the second nine-week beginning on Monday, October 26.
Arts and Eagle Online:
After speaking with families today we have made the decision to offer Band and Strings for Oakwood and GlenOak students enrolled in Eagle Online for the second nine weeks.
Important Transportation Update:
Due to the shift in hybrid learners in grades 7-12 returning full-time face-to-face on Monday, October 12, 2020, transportation information is likely to change for all students K-12 riding the bus.
All families must log in to e-link to review their bus number and times this weekend before Monday morning.
Information will be available starting Saturday, October 10, 2020 at https://tinyurl.com/PLSBUS. Please call the bus garage at 330-492-1918 with any issues, they will have extended hours on Saturday, October 10, and Sunday, October 11 from 9am-3pm.
As a reminder, to log into e-link follow the steps below:
- Visit the website https://tinyurl.com/PLSBUS
- First time logging in, your user name and password are the same.
- They are your child’s first and last name in the format firstname.lastname (Example: Student name is Samantha Johnson - username and password = samantha.johnson).
- Passwords are updated the first time logging in, if you do not remember your password you must call the bus garage at 330-492-1918.
- Click Login.
- You will be prompted to change your password on initial login.
- Click “Work with Students”
- Click “View My Students” then click the name of your child
- Click “View PDF”
As a reminder, the bus garage will have extended hours on Saturday, October 10, and Sunday, October 11 from 9am-3pm.
Important October Dates:
- Wednesday, October 7: Deadline to complete the second nine weeks commitment form.
- Monday, October 12: Hybrid learners return to face-to-face instruction. (Schoolday for all students)
- Friday, October 23: No School Students K-6
- Monday, October 26: First day of second nine weeks
- Friday, October 30: In-service, no school for students K-12.
Thank you for all of your support and let’s continue to stay together and be positive for our kids.
Please note: All guidelines and reopening plans are subject to change and will be reviewed continuously to ensure cooperation with State and Local Health Department mandates and recommendations.