Career Tech and Tech Prep Programs
GlenOak High School offers one of the county's largest selections of Career Tech and Tech Programs. Career Education offers students a vast number of opportunities to experience early career choices.
Plain Local provides seventeen career choice pathways. Many of our programs allow students the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school. Our personalized career pathways prepare students for continued education at a two year college, four year college, workforce entrance, or the military.
Career Technical course provide:
Choose your pathway from the Career Technical programs available at GlenOak HS!
- A pathway (sequence of courses) within your area of career interest.
- A connection of your career interests from high school to college and/or career.
- An educational road map guiding you to the high school courses and post-secondary options most relevant to your chosen career destination.
- The depth of knowledge and skill linked with specific post-secondary programs that will lead you to a certificate or degree and/or career.
1. Advancement to Nursing
2. Animation and Graphic Design
3. Automotive Technology
4. Business Support and Management
5. Commercial Photography
6. Construction Trades
8. Engineering Technologies
9. Entertainment Technologies
10. Fire Science and EMT
11. Health Technologies
15. Teacher Pathways (elementary/middle school/high school)
16. Video Production