New to the district?
Here's how to register to become an Eagle.
Parents of students new to the Plain Local School District should register at their individual school building. If unsure which school building your student will attend, call the Administration Office at 330-492-3500.
The following documentation is required to be presented at the time of registration. Families not presenting the required documentation may be asked to reschedule another enrollment appointment at a later date when the required information can be presented:
Please bring to registration:
• Custody papers if applicable.
• Proof of residency such as an electric bill, rental
agreement, home purchase agreement, etc.
• Student’s birth certificate
• Student’s immunization record
Other helpful documents:
• IEP or other special education placement information
• Records from previous school(s) attended including report cards